[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Loch Ruadh Chronicler lrchronicler at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 09:40:55 PDT 2006

Yes, it's that time again!  And what better time to
submit something for the Scarlet Letter than right
after Lughnasad, when everything that happened is
still fresh in your mind?

This will (hopefully) be the last issue of The Scarlet
Letter that I produce, the new (and improved?)
Chronicler should be in place and up to speed by the
time the November-December issue is due.

I need the submissions no later than Saturday the 26th
(bardic Saturday).  As always, I need Officer's
reports, event/trip reports, articles, stories, poems,
songs, recipes, artwork, you name it.

Be immortalized in print!  Gain word fame!  Be the
envy of friend and neighbors!  Get me to stop
complaining!

In Service,
Padraig
Acting Chronicler