[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Loch Ruadh Chronicler lrchronicler at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 08:57:59 PDT 2006

Despite my impassioned pleas for input by last
Saturday, to date I have received submissions for the
newsletter only from Catrin, Gruffydd and Vivian (and
many thanks and much praise to them).

Nothing happened at Lughnasad that you felt was
praiseworthy?  No news that you wish to share?  No
knowledge to impart to the masses?

I want to get this issue ready to go before heading
out for Gothic this weekend, and so far it's looking
like a pretty slim edition.

If you have anything for the Scarlet Letter, please
please get it to me immediately.

In Service,
Padraig
Acting Chronicler