[Loch-Ruadh] I want this!!

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 15:48:15 PDT 2006

I fianlly get a chance to catch up on my "list" reading, and all you-all dissappear!
  Spoooooky.

  I just now got to see what you all were ooohing & ahhhing about. I actually said, "ooooooh" and "ahhhhh" outloud in the library.  Several people giggled. :)

  I think I'll have to re-do the bedroom tonight.

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  http://www.indiantents.com/applique-work-umbrellas.html

Are my fairy god-mother, fairy god-father or sugar daddy reading this. You
could all go together and surprise me at Lughnasad.

Drooling,
Dana