[Loch-Ruadh] I want this!!

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 16 15:53:12 PDT 2006

Well, I scored a big fat zero, neither my fairy god-mother, fairy god-father
or sugar daddy surprised me at Lughnasad. Darn, darn...wanna come over and
re-do my bedroom?

Dana

Achrann wrote:
I fianlly get a chance to catch up on my "list" reading, and all you-all
dissappear!
  Spoooooky.

  I just now got to see what you all were ooohing & ahhhing about. I
actually said, "ooooooh" and "ahhhhh" outloud in the library.  Several
people giggled. :)

  I think I'll have to re-do the bedroom tonight.

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  http://www.indiantents.com/applique-work-umbrellas.html

Are my fairy god-mother, fairy god-father or sugar daddy reading this. You
could all go together and surprise me at Lughnasad.

Drooling,
Dana