[Loch-Ruadh] gee

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 4 20:03:08 PST 2006

Sorry you've had so much difficulty. Hope you're back in your home soon.

  Catrin

john greywolf <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:

gee you guys got problems ( big guy excepted ) we had a pipe break at our house and i was met by water comming out the front door !!!!!!!!!!! our computer is down and a good portion of the carpet is soaked thru the pad not to mention the quickly growing mold etc . i had to call the water dept because the valve at the street would not turn off we now have a new valve and meater(sp) i had to fix the valve in the bathroom where it broke the first valve and then fix the one under the kitchen sink some fun huh!
we have been staying where we can the insurance will allow . we will try to be at archery practice sun
wolfie