[Loch-Ruadh] gee

john greywolf j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 19:56:52 PST 2006

                     gee you guys got problems ( big guy excepted )    we had a pipe break at our house   and  i was met by water comming out the front door !!!!!!!!!!!     our computer is down and a good portion of the carpet  is soaked thru the pad   not to mention the quickly growing mold  etc .  i had to call the water dept because  the valve at the street would not turn off we now have a new valve and meater(sp)   i had to fix the valve in the   bathroom where it  broke the first valve and then fix the one under the kitchen sink    some fun huh!
  we have been staying where we can   the insurance  will allow .    we will  try to be at archery practice sun
                                       wolfie