[Loch-Ruadh] Sea Drake Crew List

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 05:37:08 PST 2006

Their SCA names are Jankin, Robyn, and David... but
they are Damien, Kaine, and Ashlyr

--- Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:

> My Lords and ladies
>
> Here is the updated crew list - If I have left
> anyone off please email me and let me know .
>
> My Lady Errin I need your son's names.
>
> Alric
>
> Ships Crew
>
> HMS SEA DRAKE
>

> Officers
>
> Captain      -     Ld Alric Morgannwgg
>
> 1st Officer  -     Lady Fiona inghean ui'Mheadhra
>
> 2nd Officer  -     My Lord Kazmirez the Sinister
>
> 3rd Officer  -     Lord Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
>
> 4th Officer  -     Lord Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri (aka
> ships spy)
>
> Surgeon     -     Lord Bjorn inn Kvensami (he likes
> cutting people up)
>

> Midshipmen: (must be at least 13 years of age)
>
> 1st Midshipman        -
>
> 2nd Midshipman       -
>
> 3rd Midshipman        -
>
> 4th Midshipman        -
>

> Warrant officers
>
> Bosun                    -     Eoghan of Dragon's
> Fire Tor
>
> Gunner                  -     Laird Sean of Argyll
>
> Carpenter              -     Lord Polydore Pike
>
> Sail Maker             -     Lady Grainne inghean
> Seadna
>
> Cook                      -    Lady Elizabeth
> Hawkwood
>
> Purser                    -    Lady Janie of
> Dragon's Fire Tor
>

> Petty officers
>
> Bosun's Mate          -
>
> Gunners Mates        -     Starboard Division - Lady
> Caera BrokenAxe
>
>                                 -     Port Division
> - My Lady Andrea Perugino
>
> Sail Makers Mate     -     My Lady Errinn Halloway
>
> Carpenters Mate      -
>
> Surgeons Mate        -
>
> Cooks Mate             -     My Lord John Greywolf
>

> Seamen
>
> Leading seaman
>
> Able seaman
>
> Ordinary seaman
>

> Ships Kids (AKA Powder Monkeys - maybe Bilge Rats)
>
> Leading Powder Monkey    -     My Lady Arianna
>
>              -          My Lady Corinne
>
>              -          Errin:s 1st Son
>
>              -          Errin's 2nd  Son
>
>              -          Errin's 3rd son

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown