[Loch-Ruadh] was day you were born, now Le Freak

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 08:09:16 PST 2006

Now I haven't thought about my dancin' days in a looooong time, but I was mostly Rock-N-Roll back then ; )

"tiggerthistle at netzero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:    On Tuesday when I first read any of these I went to have my nails done, sitting there zoning out when all of a sudden I start hearing Le Freak. All I could think of was Catrin in a disco dancing her heart out.
  Vivian

-- "Julie Self" <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
I think it is cool!  That song really moves.

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!