[Loch-Ruadh] was day you were born, now Le Freak

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 11:47:50 PST 2006

All we need is medieval disco lights now....

Kat

(Chorus:)
Aaahh drink stout ! Le drink, Each Week! Drink Stout!!

Aaahh Drink Stout ! Le Drink, Each Week ! Drink Stout!

Aaahh Drink stout! Le Drink, Each Week ! Drink Stout!
Aaahh Drink stout! Le Drink, Each Week ! Drink
Stout!...

Have you heard about the new drink craze?
Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed
Big fun to be had by everyone
It's up to you, It surely can be done
Young and old are doing it, I'm told
Just one try, and you too will be sold
It's called Le Drink! They're doing it night and day
Allow us, we'll show you the way...

Chorus

All that pressure got you down
Has your head spinning all around
Feel the rhythm, check the ride
Come on along and have a real good time
Like the days of stopping at old felled Troy
Now we Drink, oh what a joy
Just come on down, to Drink some more!
Find a spot out on the floor...

Now Drink! I said Drink! Now Drink!

All that pressure got you down
Has your head spinning all around
Feel the rhythm, check the ride
Come on along and have a real good time
Like the days of stopping at old felled Troy
Now we Drink, oh what a joy Just come on down, to
Drink Some More!
Find a spot out on the floor

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"