[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Land Trip Meals

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 11:43:25 PST 2006

Ok, The time is growing near.

What do the guys traveling to the GW land have planned
for meals? I remember Dana mentioning breads for the
guys if I'm not mistaken.. but was anything else
decided upon? Are you guys going to live on bread
alone?

Do you guys want to do a community stew pot where
everyone dumps a can of Dinty Moore into the pot? Do
you want hot dogs to roast over the fire? Cans of
chili? Do ya want to actually cook real foods such as
stew or chili with precooked meat etc?

And to offset costs for these traveling workers (since
they are cleaning the land for all of our benefit) are
there any people willing to donate towards their
meals? If so can we start a list here of what you are
willing to donate?

Only a week before they leave!

Lady Kat