[Loch-Ruadh] Quiz Results

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Jan 24 04:06:21 PST 2006

I know she won't believe this, but guess where I wound up  ---

  <drum roll!!!>

  Purgatory

  You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

  Ceatta
  (boy, was that a relief!)

Robin Mitchell-Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
                Yea! I’m not alone!

    Robin
  Sometimes God calms the storm
  and sometimes he allows the storm to rage and calms his child.