[Loch-Ruadh] Potluck for the ISTH Party

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 20:31:11 PST 2006

Elizabeth - SOMEthing to eat

  -----Original Message-----
  From: loch-ruadh-bounces+rhonda.new=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces+rhonda.new=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf
Of Dana
  Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:07 PM
  To: Loch Ruadh
  Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Potluck for the ISTH Party

  Domhnall - Japanese Curry Stew

  Jock & Vivian - Not sure yet what we will be bringing

  Eoghan & Janie - Bread pudding plus some finger food

  Tegwared & Catrin - The offering we bring to the table will be dependent
on the whim which strikes at the grocers

  Alric & Fiona - Homemade salsa with plenty of chips

  Polydore - ???

  Grufffydd Mawr - Dead possum or haggis

  Conal & Magdalia - Most likely a meat/cheese or veggie tray but if
something really interesting is on sale ya never know...

  Emma & Tess - Something more edible than hagis, but I'm not sure what yet

  Gwen - Spinach dip and bread

  ~Avin~ - Chocolate cream roll with strawberries or perhaps a pumpkin
roll... whatever my decision, you can trust it will be absolutely scrummy!

  Terrence & Chantel - Maybe taco salad

  Padraig & Amber - sausage rolls

  Tom, Rose & Floria - Cake

  Bicé - assortment of snacky crackers, nuts(Cajun style) and some fruit and
nut mix