[Loch-Ruadh] So far - Part 3

grainne_s at earthlink.net grainne_s at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 16:33:49 PST 2006

Happy birthday to everyone I've missed so far this year.  I hope you all had wonderful days.

How is the seige engine going?

I am, according to "quiz #1", going to Purgatory.  I am, however, wrathfull and gloomy.  Quick, someone cheer me up!  I expected to be translated directly into ~Heaven~.

    (After checking the reported results, I'm wondering if we all took the same test.)

"Quiz #2" says I am Chalcedon Compliant, but I have no idea what that means.

Have a great trip for GW clean-up.

Wow!  I think I'm caught up on the e-mail!

Ldy Grainne
grainne_s at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.