[Loch-Ruadh] Body double class

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Jan 6 09:27:51 PST 2006

As much as I would like to be there (to offer useful comments and
insights, at the least), alas, I am in the middle of several home
remodeling projects and expect to be involved in manual labor most of the
weekend.  Thank God for Monday - I'll be able to go back to work and get
some rest.  ;-)

Hope everyone has fun.  :-)

Padraig