[Loch-Ruadh] Body double class

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Jan 6 11:32:56 PST 2006

At 11:27 AM 1/6/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>As much as I would like to be there (to offer useful comments and
>insights, at the least)
>
>Padraig

You are proving to be a very smart man by finding other things to occupy
yourself.  You will go far and live a lot longer!

Now as to these other fools, namely Kaz and Tegwared with their cameras and
the youngest one (Daniel) being prompted to hook up a web cam;  I can only
say that they may find their "equipment" confiscated and their heads taped
to make a double for fitting helms!  The resulting hair cuts should prove
interesting.

Bicé
The already taped and embarased