[Loch-Ruadh] All Vikings (and other people with no tastebuds)

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:47:56 PST 2006

Now Daniel,  I have eaten lutefisk since I was a tiny child and it tastes
great after two boilings, two drainings, a rinse and nearly total immersion
in melted butter!  Oh well, now that you mention it....
For those of strong constitution, could we have a lutefisk/haggis eat-off?

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!