[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:28:44 PDT 2006

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles,

I realize that this weekend is Coronation, but due to a busy next few weeks,
we will have bardic, as scheduled, tomorrow night, for those of you unable
to attend Coronation.  It is passing of the cloak and if Katherine of
Scarborough would contact me, I will remind you of the subject, which she
announced last month.

Where:  6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth
When:   Fri. , July 7, at 7:30 SCA time.

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820.  Exit Craig St. (1 exit
S. of Meadowbrook).  Take Craig St. 5 or 6 blocks East to Hunter.  Go North
on Hunter (left turn) and go to the "T" at the end of the block.  We are the
gray house on the NE corner of the intersection.  There will be a white
flatbed truck in the driveway and lanterns and a banner on the porch.  If
you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to the house.

We look forward to seeing all of you!  Please bring your bardic material, a
chair, your drink of choice and food to share.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!