[Loch-Ruadh] Assistance Needed for Lughnasad

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Jul 9 19:29:04 PDT 2006

Greetings all

Here I am pleading for help again for Lughnasad set-up.

So far I have John Greywolf, Terrance (if he can get Friday Off) and Karl as definite set up crew.    However, that's a lot of work for 3 guys and one wolf (he only has paws after all).  So if anyone else can come out early on Friday and Help with set up  - Let me know.  You will have my undying (honest I won't ever drop you in a dye vat) and a round of Cold Ones of your choice after set up is done.

I am also in need of Marshals for the Chivalric List.   I need at least one more authorized marshal and two Marshals's in Training (not authorized but willing to learn).

Alric