[Loch-Ruadh] Assistance Needed for Lughnasad

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 9 20:13:38 PDT 2006

Matter of fact, I do have all day Friday off.

  Terrence

Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
  Greetings all

Here I am pleading for help again for Lughnasad set-up.

So far I have John Greywolf, Terrance (if he can get Friday Off) and Karl as definite set up crew. However, that's a lot of work for 3 guys and one wolf (he only has paws after all). So if anyone else can come out early on Friday and Help with set up - Let me know. You will have my undying (honest I won't ever drop you in a dye vat) and a round of Cold Ones of your choice after set up is done.

I am also in need of Marshals for the Chivalric List. I need at least one more authorized marshal and two Marshals's in Training (not authorized but willing to learn).

Alric