[Loch-Ruadh] Logan's surgery

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 10 19:51:25 PDT 2006

Logan's knee joint replacement revision surgery went well.  He is resting comfortably with a morphine pump in his hand.  He's at the VA hospital in Dallas, room 523 in the B ward if anyone wants to visit.  Or you can call him on his cell- 817-681-7973 during daylight hours.  We are both gratified the doctors were able to fix the knee instead of having to amputate from the knee down like they warned might happen.

Please keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery.  He may be a cantankerous old curmudgeon, but I'm sort of used to having him around.

Thanks,
Madelina