[Loch-Ruadh] Pewter for Casting

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 17:01:48 PDT 2006

Hallmark is the place that Stephen and a few others love to buy from.  It is a
matter of loyality for the most part becase they would sell in small orders and
they were at one time a good middle of the road price.

That was until China started buying up the national output of tin from a few key
countries . . . . . Then the price started going way up.

There is a few other verders out there that have better prices . . . . But only
when you start getting into buying at 50lbs or more.

It has been a year or more since I had to make a buy of pewter, but  I can check
tomorrow to see what the going rates are.