[Loch-Ruadh] Grand HooHah at Lughnasad - or Maybe Not

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Jul 28 13:22:43 PDT 2006

Hear ye!  Hear ye!

To date, the Grand HooHah has received only one item of business to be
presented in Her Court at Lughnasad.  Such lack of interest has thoroughly
miffed Her HooHahness, and she has expressed to me, Her herald, that She
is seriously contemplating boycotting the whole thing and staying home
(where Baroness Dana informs me that the HooHah will be securely locked
away so as to keep Her from mischief).

Should Her loyal peoples desire that Grand HooHah attend Lughnasad and
hold Court, they must needs make their desires known immediately, or face
a Lughnasad sans the presence of Her Exalted HooHahness.

Those having business in HooHah Court should forthwith contact the Grand
HooHah's herald, Scolai, at scolai at irishbard.org.

Recommendations, suggestions and ideas for awards to be presented by the
Grand HooHah may be forwarded to Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann at
sca004 at sbcglobal.net.  She will ensure that the Grand HooHah receives all
such communications.

In Service to the Grand HooHah,
Scolai