[Loch-Ruadh] Water bearing

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 11:18:15 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  We are in need of some of the 5 gallon coolers that are used for water bearing and are placed strategically around site. The Shire has some, but we are in need of 3 or 4 more to make sure everyone stays well hydrated at all of the different activities. If you have a cooler that we may borrow for Lughnasad please contact me.

  Also, we are in need of Gatorade for water bearing. Please remember we do NOT serve red colored gatorade. Lemon-lime is probably the best choice if you plan to make a donation. I know someone told me they would donate but I cannot remember who it was, because it was in the middle of a meeting.

  If you can aid us in either of these areas, please contact me, or you can bring them to populace meeting on wednesday and i will pick them up there.

  In Service,
  Brighid :-)

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...