[Loch-Ruadh] Lindednwood invites you..

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Fri Jun 9 15:20:21 PDT 2006

Hola!

I read in  the list that you have a day planned to go to the Fabric
District. We would love have you come by when you are done for the day..we
are on your way home. :)  Throw your tunic in the car, pack a picnic lunch
and please come join us!

We have some great classes planned in the afternoon, including Lady
Arabella's class on basic tunics and advanced tunics for newcomers! I have
listed below the classes we have scheduled for your viewing.

If you have any newcomers to Loch Ruadh, please have them print this e-mail
and they will receive $1.00 off admission!

Maria

Classes:
 *Outside:
   *Basic Casting by Master Manfred (Tentative)
   *Open hearth cooking 101 -- Darius of the Bells, Master of the Laurel
   *Open Hearth cooking with period recipes -- Darius of the Bells, Master
of the Laurel
	**Preparation and cooking on an open hearth
 *Inside:
   *Trompe l'oeil -- Duchess Willow de Wisp
   *Population Control in the Middle Ages -- Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita,
OP
	**Health & Safety while Recreating the Middle Ages
   *Property Law in the Middle Ages -- Don Llywelynn Gruffydd
   *Basic Brewing -- Lord Tadgh macAedainui Chonchobhair
      **Intended to give interested parties an introduction to the various
types of period
        potables including meads, wines, beers, cordials, and exotics.
   *Building Small Meads -- Lord Tadgh macAedainui Chonchobhair
	**Hands-on, in-the-kitchen, class to meads that don't take a lifetime to
enjoy.
   *T-Tunics 101 -- HL Arabella de Montacute
	**Basic tunic class, round and square neckholes, trim, for both sexes and
both short and
	  long lengths
   *T-Tunics 102 -- HL Arabella de Montacute
	**Detailed decorations, keyhole necklines, cavalry slits, an will be
touching on the
	  history of tunics
   *Researching Your Persona using your Public or School Library -- Mistress
Xene Theriane
   *Byzantine Naming Practices -- Mistress Xene Theriane
   *Clothing Children in the Current Middle Ages -- Lady Meraud de Dun
Carraig
	**How to design easy garb that fit children. From tabards to t-tunics.
(Pants not included)
   *Hobby Horse Anyone -- Lady Meraud de Dun Carraig
	**Hands on Class for children and adults. Learn how to construct a hobby
horse. For those
        interested supplies will be available for making one to take home.
There is a small fee
        of $5 for those that wish to make a hobby horse...supplies are
limited to 10