[Loch-Ruadh] Time for a NEW Loch Ruadh Directory

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 9 17:05:43 PDT 2006

I would like to thank Mistress Katarina for kindly reminding us at populace
meeting that our newcomers need more information. I have undoubtedly spelled
your name wrong, but at least I didn't have to say the lady married to Ron,
the guy that doesn't have a name yet  ;-).

Now, I could probably help our newcomers by handing them a Loch Ruadh
Directory but it is so out of date so.....

the next email you receive from me will be requesting your information for
the directory.
The "Subject:" line will be: Your Name Goes Here

I need this information from everyone...even if your information has not
changed.
If you know of anyone that does not have internet service or does not read
our mailing list please try to get this information to them.

If you are not comfortable sending your information to me in an email I will
have hard copy forms available.
You can request them by phone (817-939-8150), email or I will have them with
me at any Shire activity I attend.

In humble service,
Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Keeper of the LR Directory