[Loch-Ruadh] Chronicler's Office & Scarlet Letter

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 11:52:53 PDT 2006

Greetings!

As some of you know I have recently moved to the wild
lands of Waco and have been very busy getting settled
and learning the lay of the lands. Because I am
currently living out of boxes and attempting to get
the kids settled I will be out of pocket quite often
and quite a bit. During this time Lord Padraig has
graciously offered to be my drop dead deputy and take
over the duties of my office, a debt I will find hard
to repay when I return. For now he has my thanks.

Don't forget, the next Scarlet Letter comes out in
July! Please send all Scarlet Letter submissions to
him for the next issue. Stories, Pictures, Ruadh
Noises ... all are appreciated.

In Service,

Lady Katheryn the Homesick
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Chronicler