[Loch-Ruadh] Chronicler's Office & Scarlet Letter

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Jun 20 12:05:13 PDT 2006

Don't worry about repaying me, Kat - I'll think of something. <evil grin>

As for Scarlet Letter submissions, please get them to me as soon as
possible.  My daughter will deliver her second son on 28 June, and I
expect to be a little busy around them.  :-)

Thanks,
Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.