[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 9 18:04:05 PST 2006

I plead insanity. The supreme Court has ruled you can't kill the insane

  Gruffydd  the Insane

"thistle at net zero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:
    Dad, I am going to miss you when Dana kills you. She will probably have lots of help, me included to get the job done.
  Vivian

-- DONALD H MCKINNON <gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  Sorry, I can be there.  I'll be a war then. Pity.

  Gruffydd Mawr

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
          All that are not going to Gulf War are invited to a Gulf War Pity Party.

  So let's get this party rolling....
  please reply to this message with your Pot Luck donation so we don't end up with just 6 bags of chips.

  When: March 17 (St Patrick's Day) at 7:30 PM
  Where: Aingeal & Caerell's House
              2604 Creekwood Ln.
              Fort Worth, TX 76123-1101

              Phone: 817-294-8136
                         817-939-8150

  Pot Luck please bring finger foods to share, whatever you want to drink, something to sit on, bedding if you plan to spend the night on the floor, CD's of your favorite music or a movie or two.

  Dana