[Loch-Ruadh] We are Home Safe

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 07:09:08 PST 2006

Sorry we didn't post last night. We are home safe and
sound. Unpacked our gear from the trailor and left it
where it landed in the livingroom.

Trip home didn't have any major glitches so we can
truthfully say this War was a very very good war.
Details to be shared at populace... or bardic.. etc.

 I took over 250 pics so it will take me awhile to get
them posted. I'll share the link as soon as I can. And
I'll have copies on CD at populace to trade with those
who also took pictures/movies at War.

Thanks to every one who made this war a wonderful
event.

Kat, Cathal and Kiddos

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"