[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Planning Meeting reminder

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 08:23:39 PST 2006

Lughnasad Planning Meeting
Wed. March 22nd at 7:30PM

At the home of Lady Catrin and Lord Tegwared:

1802 Ederville Road South
Fort Worth, TX

Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1802+ederville+rd&csz=fort+worth%2C+tx+76103&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=for
for an online, interactive map.

This meeting is for Autocrat, Co-Crats, Co-ordinators
and those who wish to volunteer at Lughnasad (ok ok
this meeting is for every one!).

Remember, if you have a past site token that you
really liked, either from our event or another, or
have a site token idea PLEASE bring them with you to
this meeting.

Remember, we need all the volunteers we can get to
make this another wonderful event by the Shire of Loch
Ruadh.

The following is the current list of co-ordinators, if
I have missed something you have volunteered for
PLEASE let me know. If you are interested in helping
in any area please contact me, Kaz or Lady Brighid
and the co-ordinator in charge of that area.

Autocrat: Lady Katheryn
Co-crats: Lady Brighid and Kaz the Sinister
Set up: Lord Alric
Troll: Lady Fiona
Security : Lord Jock
Donnybrook: Tom
Feastocrat: Lady Vivian
Thrown Weapons: Eoghan
Archery: Lady Vivian
Chivalric Tourney: Lord Conor (aka Bear)
Youth Combat: Lord Cathal
A&S: Lady Bice
Bardic: Lord Padraig, the Titles Bard of LR
Bardtown: Grimvere
Merchant Contact: Sybil
Newcomer's area: Lord Tegwared

The following Coordinators to Be Announced:
Rapier
Waterbearer in Charge
Chiurgeon in Charge
Tear Down