[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Alric's knee surgery

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 10:45:49 PST 2006

So, is there an update? How's he doing? Still on good drugs?

Dana
PS
I am at Aingeal & Caerell's till they get back from Gulf War.
  Ldy Grainne wrote:
  Heal quickly, Commadore!  We're pleased that you are doing better.
  Ldy Grainne

  Fiona wrote:

  We got home from the surgery center about 30 minutes ago and Alric has been fed and tucked ensconced on the couch.  Having just had a pain pill, I suspect he will be sleeping shortly.  The procedure went as expected and the doctor said that he can get up and move around on it as much as he wants.  It hurts right now, but the pain pills should take care of that fairly soon.

  Fiona