[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon May 22 14:57:43 PDT 2006

Alric and I are planning to go to Warlord!!!  However, we may not be able to come out until early Saturday morning.  One of the big projects he has been working on is due on the 26th and I have graduation on Friday night.  Since neither of us likes setting up in the dark, we thought it would just be easier to come very, very early on Saturday morning.  Could we prevail on one of the early arrivals to save us a place to camp?  We will be trying out the new 10 x 20 (another reason we don't want to set up in the dark) so we will need a spot big enough for that.  We plan to be on sight between 7 and 8 am (if not a little earlier).

I hope we will have a large Loch Ruadh encampment.  It seems like forever that Alric and I have gotten to camp with the Shire (I know I said this about Springfaire and then didn't even get to go).  I have really missed camping with everyone and it's been so long for us that there are some in Loch Ruadh that I haven't gotten to camp with at all (even they have attended several events).

Since Warlord is one of the events that many of the Shire attend, should we try to have a potluck on Saturday or Sunday night (or both).  I am more than willing to contribute.  Are there any others interested?  We will have a stove with us.

Warlord is one of my favorite events because of the long weekend and because I am soooooooooo tired of school that it becomes my end of school celebration (even though I still have a couple of days next week).

I am really looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend.  Please let me know if someone who is arriving early on site can save us a spot.

Fiona