[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Mon May 22 16:00:49 PDT 2006

I am going to try and make it to Warlord this weekend.  I meant to go to
Guardian but I came down with a pretty severe cold last Thursday and I'm
still trying to kick it.  I won't be arriving until sometime on Saturday as
well due to a customer install on Friday here in Allen.  Don't worry about
camping space for me as I haven't decided yet if I'll be tenting, moteling
or just sleeping in my car.  If I do decide to tent, I'll just find me a
spot.  Francesca won't be joining me so I'm sorry Fiona but no teas this
weekend.  But for ANYONE (21 or older) who likes, I do have some mighty fine
Irish whiskey to share.

Let's just hope nothing comes up to spoil this weekend for me.  I need to
get out!!!!!!!!!

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"

  _____