[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks to all

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun May 14 10:46:04 PDT 2006

Well glad you had the "best birthday party this year"...  are you having more birthday party this year? If so let us know! We (Conall and I) did the company picnic thing (you know...  eat free food and play politic nice nice with the muckety mucks) which I am sure was no where near as fun as the birthday party was!

Magdalia/Pook

  Good morning, and happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.

  I want to take a moment to thank everyone for last night. Aingeal and Caerell, thanks again for being such gracious hosts and opening your house yet once again! Thanks everyone for all the tacky cards. LOL That was fabulous, and we're doing it again next year. The food was wonderful, and as Aingeal so deftly pointed out, the company was grand. I've had the best birthday this year; thank you all for being a part of it.

  ~Avin~