[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Elfsea] Fighter's Collegium tonight

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 10:20:53 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Carter" <slotshot at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:10 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Fighter's Collegium tonight

Hello Elfsea and Steppes!

  Does anyone find it odd that so many of the fighters that attend wednesday
practice where still fighting toward the end of Steppes Warlord??  Even with
the best fighters from the rest of the Kingdom represented?  To be
honest...I am not all surprised!

  Last week's practice was a great success and we actually did not even have
a few interested folks from Moot yet attending!  We split folks into groups
and actually started training them in the basics of stance and movement.  I
even threw in a trick or secret here and there ;-)

  This week will be more of the same:  I will personally train all of the
interested beginning and mid-level fighters who attend.  Sir Asoph will run
all of those experienced fighters through pole and greatsword training!

  There is no time like the present...come out and learn, make new friends
and enjoy.  YOU could be kicking rear end at Steppes nest year!

  Drake

  (might someone cross-post this to Steppes?)