[Loch-Ruadh] [Fwd: [Elfsea] Fighter's Collegium tonight]

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed May 31 11:03:10 PDT 2006

Thought this might be of interest to some of our fighters.

Subject: [Elfsea] Fighter's Collegium tonight
From:    "Craig Carter" <slotshot at sbcglobal.net>
Date:    Wed, May 31, 2006 12:10 pm
To:      "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>

Hello Elfsea and Steppes!

  Does anyone find it odd that so many of the fighters that attend
wednesday practice where still fighting toward the end of Steppes
Warlord??  Even with the best fighters from the rest of the Kingdom
represented?  To be honest...I am not all surprised!

  Last week's practice was a great success and we actually did not even
have a few interested folks from Moot yet attending!  We split folks
into groups and actually started training them in the basics of stance
and movement.  I even threw in a trick or secret here and there ;-)

  This week will be more of the same:  I will personally train all of the
interested beginning and mid-level fighters who attend.  Sir Asoph will
run all of those experienced fighters through pole and greatsword
training!

  There is no time like the present...come out and learn, make new friends
and enjoy.  YOU could be kicking rear end at Steppes nest year!

  Drake

  (might someone cross-post this to Steppes?)