[Loch-Ruadh] sewing machine recommendation

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 20:14:30 PST 2006

I think it depends on the date. Some of the "Kenmores" were Whites, then New Home (now Janome). But you can bet it's got metal gears... and that's the best.

  //Eh

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
  Just curious. The little, portable machine I have
that the ex left with me is an old Sears & Roebuck, I
think. I'm pretty sure it is identical to Singer.
Does anyone know if Singer made machines for Sears?

Terrence

--- Elizabeth Hawkwood