[Loch-Ruadh] Fighters..Forwarded from Elfsea

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 06:05:06 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Morgan Buchanan
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:52 AM
Subject: [Elfsea] rattan and basket hilts

Ok, couple things.

1)  Does anyone need rattan?  I can come out to practice with it Wednesday night if there is need for it, but I don't want to mess with it if nobody wants any.
2)  Baldar basket hilts.  How many people need them?  They had a materials price increase, but I can get them to people for $32, but I will have to buy a small lot of them and would want to sell through them quickly.  So...if I only have 2 or 3 people interested, I probably won't do that.  So, please let me know asap via private email.

Morgan