[Loch-Ruadh] Calling All Loch Ruadh Bards

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Nov 7 08:08:25 PST 2006

Did you know that there is an Ansteorran Bards list?

You can subscribe to it by going to

There is a very interesting discussion going on about
revitalizing/re-establishing the Kingdom Bardic College (along with a lot
of other good information).  While it will take some time, I recommend
going back and reading the archives starting with "Topic: Is the usage of
performers in your area, and events in general, sufficient?" from 20
October.

I know that there are more bards and people interested in things bardic in
the Shire than just me and Magdalia (who is the only other Loch Ruadhan
I've seen posting on the Bards list).

Nunc est bibendum.