[Loch-Ruadh] driving conditions

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Thu Nov 30 10:16:11 PST 2006

It just started sleeting over here on the east side in Rowlett.  I have a
thin accumulation on my car.  I was supposed to go to a customer today in
Plano but we both agreed to delay it until tomorrow.  Now if Francesca can
just make it home from north Dallas tonight safely.  Her work made her come
in. :(

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"