[Loch-Ruadh] driving conditions

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Nov 30 12:21:17 PST 2006

At 12:00 PM 11/30/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Which highways do you take?  I normally go straight up I-35W to I-30W then
>turn right at Montgomery.  But today I went the back way, Alta Mesa to
>Westcreek to Trail Lake to Encanto & etc. to Colonial Pkwy to Vickery to
>Montgomery.  Absolutely no ice, and very light traffic.  I'm staying 'til
>5 p.m. unless we close early.
>
>Madelina

What ever you do, stay away from Hulen & Bryant Irving bridges from Vickery
southward.  My hubby just called and said they did not sand them and Hulen
especially looks like a stunt driving show with the big trucks doing
donuts.  He is coming across on Bryant Irving and said it was bad but he
could still get thru right now.  This is from the guy that grew up driving
in Montana so you can take that into consideration.  Anyway,  BE CAREFUL.

Bicé