[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 03:56:09 PST 2006

Please relay to Ceara that I will keep her in my thoughts and wish her a
very speedy recovery.

Dana

Sean wrote:
She is in Hugely hospital off of south I-35W near the Rendon-Crowley exit.
She has acute appendicitis and will be having surgery in a little while.
Francesca and I will be going over there later this morning as there is
little we can do right now for her and she is under a doctor's care.  I have
no idea what room she is in or if she has been assigned to one yet but I was
just called by a nurse from the hospital letting me know she was going to
have surgery and I advised them to let her know I'd be there after she comes
out of surgery.

I'll pass along everyone's well wishes.

Sean/Ceara's dad