[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sun Oct 29 05:37:20 PST 2006

As of about a half hour ago, per the nurse's station on her floor, she has
already had her surgery and is in her room recovering but when they
transferred me to her room, no one answered so I'm sure she is still
sleeping.  Francesca and I are about to leave to go over there and see her
and I'll update you all as to her condition when I return.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"