[Loch-Ruadh] Defender of the Flame

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:45:54 PDT 2007

Ok, let's try this again, not sure the first one sent. I'm thinking I'm going to daytrip the event this weekend with Alexander. Is there any 18 mo clothing that Alex could use in the loaner garb, or can someone assist me by letting me borrow some for the day? Also, I want to contribute for pot luck but I don't have the list. I can probably bring something like a jello/cream cheese/fruit dessert parfait, cause that just sounds really good right now. LoL forgive me, I haven't had breakfast ;op Thanks guys!

Ceara