[Loch-Ruadh] GLASS BEADS

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Tue Apr 10 15:22:02 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

Alright, all you people that wanted a class on glass beads; here is your
chance.  If you are interested, please contact HL Rixende and get the list
of materials you will need.  I urge you to attend this class as I know these
ladies are expert instructors.

I will not attend because my oxygen does not mix well with flames and hot
stuff. :-)

Bicé

Greetings!

Have you ever wanted to make your own Viking necklace or specialty glass
bead?

Elfsea A&S Night - April 17, 2007 at 7:30 pm.

  Now is your chance to learn how to create beautiful glass beads.  HL
Rixende de Rouen and HE Amiline de Bouis will demonstrate how to create some
beautiful beads. The plan is to allow the class to make their own beads as
well.

  There is a cost for the materials used and HL Rixende will provide more
information about what attendees should bring. I recommend everyone wear
closed toe shoes.

Warning: Flames and hot melting materials involved.

Not recommended for children under the age of 12.

Location:

HL Rixende & Sir Tomas' House

2017 Chattanooga

Bedford, TX  76022

817-797-7988

Please direct questions about the class to HL Rixende:

rixende at gmail.com.

Please send any questions or suggestions about A&S classes in general to me.

In Service to the Arts,

 Lady Hanna von Dahl

 Elfsea - MoA&S

 dmcovel79 at yahoo.com