[Loch-Ruadh] A Lughnasad Thank You

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 12:16:47 PDT 2007

Greetings Loch Ruadh!!

I just wanted to take a very short moment to thank
those of you who volunteered to help Lady Fiona and
myself with the Lughnasad feast this year. It was a
blisteringly hot time of day and we truly appreciate
the dedication to service you each showed on Saturday.

With the sun beating down upon your heads, the breeze
having left us, and the misty forest within eye sight,
yet unreachable, you all remained cheerful and
helpful. And for that you have my sincerest
appreciation and thanks.

Thank you Lady Constance, Lord Tegwared & Lady
Elizabeth.

And because I believe that the children of the SCA are
indeed the future of the SCA I wanted to say a extra
special thank you to the following young gentles who
worked this feast. They each worked as hard (if not
harder)than the adults and I am looking forward to
watching them grow within the society.

My heartfelt thanks to Arianna Visconte, Emily the New
& Melodie de Ryes.

You each made Lughnasad a pleasure.

In Service and with thanks,

Lady Katheryn, the Black Hearted