[Loch-Ruadh] A Lughnasad Thank You

alric & Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Aug 13 13:50:00 PDT 2007

I sincerely echo Lady Kat's thanks to all who helped with the feast.  It's
wonderful to know that we have such dedicated gentles in our Shire.  We
received many compliments on the wonderful gentles who helped serve the
tasty edibles in such a cheerful and graceful way.  I would also like to
thank another newcomer, milady Joselyn.  This was her first event and yet
she (and another newcomer, Emily the New) worked as hard or harder as those
who have been with the shire for years.  Again, many thanks to all who
helped serve our guests.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Co-Feastocrat, Lughnasad