[Loch-Ruadh] Young Adults of Loch Ruadh

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 14:02:47 PDT 2007

I really noticed and appreciated the hard work and energy that many of the young adults put into the entire weekend from set up all the way through teardown. They saved many of us older members a huge amount of back breaking labor. Their smiling faces and fun loving banter 'almost' made me forget the heat and humidity. Therefore, my Brass Hat is off to the fantastic and energetic crew of wonderful young adults that supported Loch Ruadh this year. From the bottom of my heart to my not so tired back, legs and feet...please accept a my personal thanks, you were all jewels to behold! I hope you had a good time and will come back next year. VIVAT, to the future of Loch Ruadh!

Dana