[Loch-Ruadh] From the Chamberlain

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 14:02:20 PDT 2007

Great job!

The loading for set-up went very well. Thanks to everyone that toted and carried while, I sat and checked off the equipment that you loaded onto the trailers. We now know how much trailer space we need to get Lughnasad equipment out to the site. Thank you, John and Grainne for providing the extra trailer.

Everyone on the set up crew did a wonderful job. Thanks for your patience in putting up all of the pavilions and moving pieces parts around until the House Mac and all four of the Shire pavilions were properly marked; color-coded and all unused parts were in the correct containers.

Many, many  thanks to all of the people that tore down, loaded and unloaded all of the Lughnasad equipment. They did a fantastic job. Everything that went out on the trailers came back...plus that large, heavy Knife, Axe and Spear target. The pavilions came back in their properly assigned tubs and the unloading crew even put the pavilion poles back in the shed by color! I really appreciated ALL of the drink coolers returned rinsed and clean. My gratitude goes out to the people that packed the Crown Pavilion equipment, high table dishes, Feast supplies and Waterbearing equipment. Everything needing airing out or cleaning was easily identifiable and not buried with the clean equipment. I should be able to get everything taken care of and put back in the shed and ready for future use before the post revel.

The trailer unloading was awesome! I know everyone was exhausted but you all went that extra mile, bending over backwards to get everything back into its proper place. THANK YOU, thank you!

A very happy Chamberlain,

Dana