[Loch-Ruadh] Yea!!!!

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 8 20:37:09 PDT 2007

Gluing molting feathers. Finding dirty coffee. What a busy day!!!

Yes, you can amend your inventory.
After Lughnasad I will be sending out a plea for lost, misplaced and/or
forgotten Shire Property!!

Dana

Bicé wrote:
Good for you!!  You're half way there.
The list is awful quiet today; I don't know about everybody else but I have
been busy getting ready and gluing feathers all afternoon.  I won't say
where, just that things are molting around my house.

Oh yeah, guess what I found today.  My dirty coffee from last year.  It was
in the A & S event box.

On a more serious note, Chamberlain, can I file an amended inventory list?

Back to work,
Bicé

The pickles are bagged and the juice is bottled!!

Tegwared, I know you like pickle juice, do you want some pickle juice at the
archery field?

Now, I can go finish packing so I can cut and bag oranges in the morning!!
This list sure is quiet...is everybody busy or just resting up for the big
weekend?

Dana